What is Hidden Hunger?
We are a for-profit company on a mission to save the lives of children.
sign up for our E-book
2 ways on how to get involved
Thursday, May 14 by hhgmaster
Power Of A Plan When you are presenting the mission and opportunity to others it is important to understand their “WHY”. Why would they be interested in HHG? Are they doing it solely for the mission of saving kids? Maybe they love the mission, but they are doing it to earn additional income to take […] read more
Tuesday, May 20 by hhgmaster
Hidden Hunger Global is partnering with Matanya’s Hope to deliver 360,000 micronutrient sachets to children in Kenya. This will provide a full years supply of this life saving product to the children they minister to daily. We wanted to share their letter of appreciation with you. Dear HHG Family, It has been an honor to […] read more
Weekly Conference Calls - Join our leadership and special guests for a weekly HHG Conference Call. Topics will vary from week to week, but will include updates about HHG distributions around the world, news from our Executive Leadership team and other information.
(712) 432-0075 Access: 282694#
Atlanta, GA - Join HHG's CEO, Duncan Dodds, and local HHG Leaders in Atlanta, GA as we unveil the opportunity and potential for Hidden Hunger Global to save children, empower your family financially and create a movement.
Venue - TBD
Cleveland, TN - Join our CEO, Duncan Dodds, and local HHG Leaders as we unveil the power and potential for Hidden Hunger Global to save children, empower your family financially and create a movement.
Holiday Inn Express, 4355 Holiday Inn Express Way Northwest, Cleveland, TN 37312
|Feature||Lite Account||Pro Account|
|iPhone Mobile Web Access|
|Revolution Mobile Web Access|
|View business alerts and social network feeds|
|View videos and presentations|
|Share videos and presentations to contacts|
|Video and presentation prospecting page|
|View new messages|
|Send new messages|
|Send new messages to contacts|
|Receive messages trough Email and SMS|
|View corprorate and upline calendar items|
|Unlimited personal calendars|
|Upload personal and business events|
|Share your calendar to your organization|
|Store and manage prospects/leads|
|Send messages to lead groups|
|Summary screen with graphs and latest enrollments|
|Send messages to groups or individuals reps or customers|
|Enroll new reps|
|Menage personal contact groups of Reps and Customers|
|View profiles of specific Reps and Customers with communication history, their activity timeline and other details|
|Find specific Reps in your organization trough an organization search|
|Downline Report - View a report of your organization|
|Graphical Downline Report for viewing genealogy information|
|View Order summary, with graphs, recent orders and summary information|
|View Personal and Customer orders using an easy-to-red enhanced order listing with tracking details and full order details|
|Place new orders|
|Manage Autohip profile|
|View commission and earning information in detail|
|View a commission statement|
|View a volume report in real time|
At the heart of every successful organization are its goals. The mission of HHG is three-fold:
These objectives are the foundation that HHG is built on, and the driving force behind its success.
Hidden Hunger Global™, Inc.610 Industrial Blvd, Suite 110, Euless, TX 76040
IMPORTANT E-SIGN NOTICE - CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC RECORD
E-SIGN, the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (15 U.S.C. § 7001, et seq.), requires that you consent to entering into an electronic agreement with Hidden Hunger Global, Inc. DBA Hidden Hunger Global, Inc. (hereinafter “Hidden Hunger Global”) before the agreement is executed. Please read the following information carefully.
1. Should you enter into an online Independent Member Agreement with Hidden Hunger Global, you will not be required to submit a paper application. The entire agreement between you and Hidden Hunger Global will be evidenced by an electronic record. However, you must consent to the use of an electronic record and must read the Terms and Conditions of the Member Agreement, Hidden Hunger Global’s Policies and Procedures, and the Compensation Plan during the enrollment process and electronically acknowledge that you have read these documents.
2. To access these documents and submit your online application, you will need a personal computer with Internet access, Internet browser software and PDF reader software.
3. You may withdraw your consent to the use of electronic records at any time. However, should you do so, your Member Agreement will be automatically terminated and you will lose all rights to any downline organization (including but not limited to any property rights you may have), and you will lose all rights to all remuneration under the Hidden Hunger Global Compensation Plan. Should you wish to withdraw your consent to the exclusive use an electronic agreement (and thereby terminate your agreement with Hidden Hunger Global), or update any of your personal information, you must do so through your Hidden Hunger Global Back-Office.
5. You agree that Hidden Hunger Global may amend the Member Agreement and all documents incorporated therein at its sole discretion upon proper notice as specified in those documents. You may also access the version of these documents that were in effect at the time you executed your electronic agreement. Any outdated documents are archived by Hidden Hunger Global and are available by contacting Hidden Hunger Global, Inc. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions, the Policies and Procedures, and the Compensation Plan are always available in your Hidden Hunger Global Back-Office for viewing, printing and downloading.
6. Should there ever be a change in the equipment or software necessary to access the Member Agreement and the documents incorporated therein, Hidden Hunger Global will advise you of the same and will provide you with a list of the equipment and software that is necessary. Upon such event, you may voluntarily terminate your agreement with Hidden Hunger Global.
8. By clicking on “I AGREE” below, you consent to use of electronic records evidencing your Hidden Hunger Global Independent Member Agreement. If you click on the “Cancel” box, the enrollment process will be terminated and you will be returned to our home page.